Apple Pro Training Series: Compressor 3.5 Paperback – Oct 5 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
In this Apple-authorized guide, award-winning writer, producer, and director offers a self-paced, step-by-step approach to Compressor 3. Whether you're distributing dailies, authoring a DVD, or prepping video clips for the Web, Compressor is essential for creating quality digital content. Author Brian Gary teaches you real-world techniques for audio and video compression, batch-encoding, test-clip workflows, exporting podcasts, and more. The guide also provides a great summary of what's new in Compressor 3 including Blu-Ray Disc and DVD Burning; new batch templates; auto detect settings, and more.
About the Author
Award-winning writer, producer, and director Brian Gary creates a wide array of content for television, theatrical release, and the Web. Gary's education includes the Actors Studio MFA program in New York City and he heads Flying Chaucer Films LLC in Los Angeles and Flying Chaucer Productions LLC in New Orleans. He is an accomplished editor who tours globally, speaking to audiences of Final Cut Pro editors.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Apple > Compressor
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems > MacOS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Apple Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages