Applied XML Programming for Microsoft .NET Paperback – Oct 9 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dino Esposito is a well-known ASP.NET, AJAX, and Microsoft Silverlight expert who has written or co-written several popular books, including Microsoft ASP.NET and Ajax: Architecting Web Applications and Programming Microsoft ASP.NET 4. He is a regular contributor to MSDN Magazine and speaks at industry events such as DevConnections and Microsoft TechEd.
Top Customer Reviews
Finally, if you are interested in Web Service, Security, .Net Remoting, COM interoperability, additional books are required to you. But so far,this book really provides a general solid knowledge for you to go any further. And what i wish to tell is this book is definitely not for beginners, many other concept should you get to know before reading this book, otherwise you will find it hard to follow.
Finally, if you are interested in Web Service, Security, .Net Remoting, COM interoperability, additional books are requied to you. But so far,this book really provides a general solid knowledge for you to go any further. And what i wish to tell is this book is definitely not for beginers, many other concept should you get to know before reading this book, otherwise you will find it is hard to follow the auther.
It is also terrific supplemental material for the Developing XML Web Services and Server Components certification exam. I recommend Mike Gunderloy's book as an all-encompassing source (look up my review for that book); however, I recommend reading the first four chapters of this book before you start Gunderloy's book if you don't have much experience reading and writing XML in .NET. Chapters 12 and 13 on remoting and web services, respectively, are also great sources of exam prep material. In fact, Chapter 12 on .NET Remoting is the best chapter on the subject you will find anywhere.
Terry, MCAD and MCSD for Microsoft .NET
I can say the the specific stuff I've need to find has been in the book in very easy to understand an apply terms and techniques. I've only has a question about one thing, so I emailed to auther and responsed rather quickly with a great answer to my question.
As I see it, you have two options: Buy two copies of this book (one for you, one for your co-workers), or buy a copy and hide it.
Most recent customer reviews
Gr8 book if you need assistance with xml programming and also helps in using all methods of reading, writing and using xml. Dino! High five.Published on Dec 30 2003 by Tech
If you do much programming with MS tools, then you probably know Mr. Esposito's work. I read his column monthly in MSDN and have the utmost of respect for him. Read morePublished on Nov. 15 2003 by William G. Ryan
Signor Dino is a prolific author - his books and MSDN Developer magazine articles are precise and most helpful. Read morePublished on July 22 2003 by Supriyo B. Chatterjee
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Development > .NET
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > XML
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering