|Parcel Dimensions||54.6 x 12.2 x 4.8 cm; 680 Grams|
|Color||4 PC SET|
|Item Weight||680 g|
Aqua Quest Coastal Sunset Dry Bag Set - 100% Waterproof Dry Bags Lightweight Combo with 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L Sacks
- 100% WATERPROOF - Since 1994, AquaQuest has been outfitting explorers with innovative waterproof gear. Trust your items will be safe from any amount of rain, snow, mud, sand, or even quick temporary submersion.
- DURABLE - Don’t let the silky soft feel of the ‘Nylon 66’ fabric fool you - these bags are tough! RipStop fabric + TPU coating + Welded seams + Roll top closure = The best dry bag set available.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - You will be shocked at the super compact size of this kit, weighing in at only 586 g (1.3 lbs). The entire 4-pc set comes folded together in their own handy carrying case. Individual bag weights are as follows: 5 L = 104 g (3.6 oz), 10 L = 126 g (4.4 oz), 20 L = 148 g (5.2 oz), 30 L = 174 g (6.1 oz )
- VERSATILE - Includes 3 D-rings on each bag, for multiple tie-down and clip-on options. Use any of the bags on their own, or use the full set and enjoy a color-coded storage system that makes it super easy to stay organized.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - AquaQuest products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. AQ is a proud Canadian company based in beautiful British Columbia, where they have designed and tested waterproof gear since 1994. See the AquaQuest website or call toll-free for more info: Mon-Fri, 10-5 PST, at 1-844-775-7770.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Aqua Quest Coastal Sunset 4-piece dry bag set includes a 5, 10, 20 & 30 L dry bag, each in its own color! Even the experienced dry bag user will be impressed – these bags are lighter, more compact, softer to the touch, and better looking than any regular dry bag. They are so compact that the entire 4-piece set in its carrying pouch takes up the same amount of space as one traditional dry bag!
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a dry bag they are bullet proof. As stated above have used them in rapids (flipped the canoe) and everything stayed completely dry. For the price, they are worth every penny.
The colours are nice - easy to find the right bag at a glance.
Have other Aqua Quest bags and they have been excellent. Nice feature is the ring near the top of the bag for a clip or lanyard or tether to attach things to the outside of the bag or tie bag to canoe/kayak/boat etc.
Aqua Quest: Built by Canadians for Canadian Adventures. Waterproof as usual. Check out their tarps as week: I've been using them for the past two years and have no complaints!!!!!!!
Go Aqua Quest!