- Product Dimensions: 33 x 16.5 x 17.8 cm ; 454 g
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 Kg
- Item model number: 20004
- ASIN: B000N2A88E
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #68,478 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Aquascape 20004 AquascapePRO 7500 Submersible Pump for Ponds, Skimmer Filters, and Pondless Waterfalls, 6,700 GPH
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ideal for use in skimmer filters and pondless waterfall applications; pumps up to 6,700 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Works efficiently in higher head height applications
- Heavy-duty construction provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Energy-efficient motor; rubber feet ensure quiet operation
- Measures 13 x 6.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH); 20-foot power cord; 2-year limited warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size : 7500
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ideal for use in skimmer filters and pondless waterfall applications, the AquascapePRO 7500 Pond Pump from Aquascape provides high flow-rates and works efficiently in higher head height applications, pumping 6,700 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head height. Known for its durability and performance, the pump's heavy-duty construction provides strength and corrosion resistance, ensuring years of trouble-free use. Its rubber feet ensure quiet operation by reducing vibration, and the 2-inch threaded discharge allows for simple installation. The AquascapePRO 7500 measures 13 x 6.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH), has a 20-foot power cord, and is backed by a 2-year limited warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
From the manufacturer
AquascapePRO Pump Line
Aquascape PRO Pond and Water Feature Pumps
AquascapePRO pumps are ideal for use in pond skimmer and waterfall filter systems, as well as Pondless Waterfall Vaults (#49000). Water feature pumps from the AquascapePRO line are quiet and low maintenance. These pumps feature durable, stainless steel construction along with rubber feet to reduce vibration. These direct-drive pumps are ideal for high head heights.
See flow chart below for ideal operating parameters.
- Ideal for use in pond skimmer filters and waterfall filter systems
- Direct-drive motor reduces clogging and decreases maintenance
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Ideal for high head heights
|PRO 3000||PRO 4500||PRO 7500||PRO 10000|
|Max. Flow Rate (GPH)||2,900||4,500||7,500||10,600|
|Max. Head Height||20-feet||33-feet||42-feet||28-feet|
|Pump Discharge Diameter||2-inch||2-inch||2-inch||3-inch|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||12-inch x 6-inch x 7-inch||13-inch x 6.5-inch x 7-inch||13-inch x 6.5-inch x 7-inch||12.5-inch x 9-inch x 17-inch|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: Warranty returned pump from manufacturer made it less than 30 days. Run far away from this crap!!!
The pump works well and the water flow over my three waterfalls is great! The pump is very quiet.
These pumps last about 4 years. (Even when put in with a check valve and stored property for the Winter.)
For the money, I'd like to see a longer life on these pumps. That is the only draw back.