- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.6 x 7.6 cm ; 136 g
- Shipping Weight: 18.1 g
- Item model number: AQT100
- ASIN: B077737MBN
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 9 2015
- Average Customer Review: 84 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #68 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Compare Offers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35.00. Details
+ CDN$ 6.26 shipping
Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets 100/pack (USA Format)
- FAST ACTING: Water is ready to drink 30 minutes after mixing
- GREAT TASTE: Great tasting drinking water, consistently. Preferred over all other brands!
- PRACTICAL PACKAGING: Ultra-Compact, individually foil sealed, lightweight, glass free, leak free
- WORLDS #1 WATER PURIFICATION TABLET: US EPA approved active ingredient, NSF 60 Certified, Iodine free, 5 year expiry date, individually sealed tablets
- GREAT VALUE: 100 tablets treats up to 200 quarts
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Aquatabs are the world’s largest selling effervescent water purification tablets which kill micro-organisms in water to prevent diseases such as cholera, typhoid, dysentery and other diseases that can be contracted when drinking contaminated water. Aquatabs are highly effective, killing micro-organisms found in water such as E coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Giardia cysts, Vibrio cholerea, Roto virus, Noto virus. Aquatabs offer the gold standard in quality and safety and is the most used disinfection brand in emergency situations. This product includes USA labeling and instructions of use. Instructions of use for this USA EPA labelled product is as follows: TREATING WATER FROM RIVERS, LAKES, WELLS, CISTERNS OR SIMILAR SYSTEMS (> 4°C (40°F)): Prior to use, remove all suspended material by filtration or allow to settle to the bottom of an initital container. Afterwards, move contaminated water to a new, clean container for treatment. To Use: Remove one Aquatabs tablet from its packaging and quickly insert into 1/5 gallon (0.75 L) of contaminated water (6.5ppm (6.5mg/L) available chlorine). Mix well for at least 10 minutes, then allow to stand for 30 minutes before drinking. The treated water is now ready for drinking. TREATING INDIVIDUAL WATER SYSTEMS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE To Use: Remove one Aquatabs tablet from its packaging and quickly insert into 2 quarts (0.5 gallon) of contaminated water (2.6ppm (2.6mg/L) available chlorine). Mix well for at least 10 minutes, then allow to stand for 30 minutes before drinking. The treated water is now ready for drinking.