Arctix Men's Classic Insulated Overalls Bib
|Price:||CDN$ 33.96 - CDN$ 267.05|
- 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment (keeps you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35°)
- Adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Boot Zippers for easy on and off, along with convenient O-ring for keys/gloves/lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Season after season, the Arctix Men's Classical Insulated Bib Overalls serves as an outstanding value priced snow bib. Offereing maximum coverage and protection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion. The 1350 snow bib serves as a versatile cornerstone of the Arctix line. These pants feature 100% Nylon with TheraLock Coating, offering maximum degree of durability. The adjustable suspenders provide the perfect fit with elasticized side gussts for maximum motion. The boot zippers make them easy for on and off access along with boot gaiters with grippers to form a seamless integreation with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out. These pants also include reinforced scuff and hem guards, and conveniently has a D-ring for keys, gloves and/or life tickets. These relaxed fit pants provide zippered hand warmer style pockets, are water and wind resistant, and are machine washable.
Showing 1-8 of 286 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, I've been pleasantly surprised. XXL fits my 6'5" frame perfectly, they have been keeping me warm and dry in -15 (Celsius) in snow and ice. I wear these with merino wool long underwear, it's all that's needed for warmth. Highly recommend these, they are amazing value for the price.
Insulation is thin and shell is thin and lightweight. Easy to tear fabric, but price matches quality. Fit is ok for 34-36 waist, 210 lbs 5 11.