- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Arguing for a General Framework for Mass Media Sch Hardcover – Dec 17 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
W. James Potter is a professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California at Santa Barbara where he teaches courses in media effects, media literacy, media businesses, and media content. A holder of a Ph.D. in Communication and another in Instructional Systems, he has also taught at Western Michigan University, Florida State University, Indiana University, UCLA, and Stanford University. He is a former editor of the Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media. He is the author of numerous scholarly articles, book chapters, and more than a dozen books, including the Sage published titles: Media Literacy 6/ed., On Media Violence, Theory of Media Literacy: A Cognitive Approach, How to Publish Your Communication Research (edited with Alison Alexander), and The 11 Myths of Media Violence.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Pedagogy
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences