- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Essential Oil nebulizing waterless Diffuser Made of Wood & Glass, Non-Toxic Spread of Pure Aroma, Professional and Stylish Aromatherapy Atomizer for Home or Office. USB Connection.
|Price:||CDN$ 99.00 (CDN$ 353.57 / kg) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 6.00 (6%)|
- NO CONTACT WITH PLASTIC COMPONENTS, so no dissolved plastics in the released vapour. PURE waterless ESSENTIAL OIL RELEASE without possibility FUNGI GROWTH
- EASY TO USE: just add a minimum of 10 drops of the oil or blend of your choosing SWIPE the START button and enjoy instant cool mist with soft, subtle aromas. Can hold up to 30 ml of your favorite pure oil WITHOUT the use of WATER. Can connect to USB, no batteries.
- UNIQUE DESIGN & WORKING PRINCIPLE: The diffuser uses a whisper-quiet long-lasting air pump that blows air over a glass suction tube that is submerged in the oil reservoir, the air-flow will atomize the essential oil and spreads it into millions of micro-particles released to the air in the room like a perfume atomizer. The mist and light buttons are touch only; just swipe finger over the indicated area to operate the device. Comes with Canadian electrical certification and 1 year warranty.
- THE CONCENTRATION of the scent can be selected with a touch of a button; there are 3 different choices. 2 Hrs Medium concentration; 2 Hrs High concentration or 4 Hrs Low concentration; the last being perfect for work spaces, healthcare facilities or during a good night sleep. The unit is tuned to have a LOWER OIL CONSUMPTION than most competitors and because it does not use water it will only produce a VERY SMALL PLUME of vapor.
- UNIQUE DESIGN & WORKING PRINCIPLE: uses a whisper-quiet long-lasting air pump to atomize the essential oil. BREATHTAKING BEAUTY AND SIMPLICITY marks the abstract design, a sleek, modern addition to any decor. Moderate white LED light that can be utilized, dimmed in two positions or off, there are no disturbing color changing ‘light-shows’ that cause distraction. BE AWARE that air driven atomizers in general don't work well with 'thick' viscos oils, preferably use a steam extracted oil.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 20 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : April 6 2019
- Manufacturer : Bushberry Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07JNJ3NN6
- Item model number : JY-008W
Best Sellers Rank:
#30,039 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #399 in Aromatherapy Diffusers
- Customer Reviews:
Aromatherapy Nebulizers are the type of essential oil diffusers that don't use heat or water to disperse essential oil into the air.
With the purpose to administer a liquid medication to patients who were suffering from respiratory illnesses, the nebulizer was originally developed by the German physician Bergson in 1862; it made it possible to inhale the vaporized droplets of the medicine straight into the lungs. The Bushberry Mist nebulizer uses the same Venturi principle to atomize liquid essential oil.
Bushberry-Mist Nebulizing diffusers are made from handcrafted glass oil canister with a ceramic or wooden base that have some distinct advantages over the commonly used cheaper ultrasonic diffusers.
The working principle of nebulizing is that the oil is atomized into very fine mist by means of a small air pump that blows air over a suction tube that is situated in the essential oil reservoir in the same way a perfume spray bottle atomizes the perfume and releases it into the air.
The air-pump in the body of the nebulizer blows air through the top glass tube, over the suction tube that is placed in the oil reservoir. The mist of 100% pure oil makes the nebulizer the most efficient transporter of essential oil (4 times higher than ultrasonic diffusers) as there is no other carrier than the air. This will allow the highest possible concentration of pure essential oil in a room without addition of water.
Because of the utilization of glass; the essential oil will remain in its purest form for longer. When using an essential oil blend the lightest fractions will be released easier than the heavier fractions; also, if an oil is used that contains a carrier of for instance coconut oil, a residue of the carrier will stay behind over time and slowly reduce the effectiveness of the process; the lightest oils will be distributed easier. This is why the nebulizer glass will need to be flushed when a thick residue is visible on the bottom of the glass reservoir to avoid that the small glass suction tube gets blocked. It will also require cleaning prior to the usage of a different essential oil or blend. Because Nebulizers don't use water they will not release a big plume of mist like water based ultrasonic diffusers do and they don't become a breeding ground for fungi. The appearance of the plume will depend on the type of oil used and the temperature of the surrounding air.
In general nebulizers are more expensive as they are often made of hand-crafted glass components. They can be ‘noisier’ than ultrasonic diffusers because of the air pump. Bushberry Mist nebulizers work intermittent in cycles of 2 minutes on and 3 minutes off to get optimum spread of scent in a room. The nebulizer as shown has 3 mist settings all in a sequence of 2 minutes on and 3 minutes off. Indicated by a led just below the glass there is Blue for medium flow for 2 hours; Red for high flow for 2 hours and Green for lowflow for 4 hours. This makes this nebulizer very suitable for professional use as you can leave it running without the need to re-start it after 2 hours. Operating the touch switches is easy, just swipe over the indicated ‘aroma’ or ‘light’ area.
Enjoy the purity off your essential oil with a LOWER OIL CONSUMPTION than most competitors; tuned for usage of America’s bestselling steam extracted oil at 10 ml/30 hours of continuous use in medium position. THE CONCENTRATION of the scent can be selected with a TOUCH and will work intermitted 2 minutes on/3 off; 2 Hrs Medium concentration; 2 Hrs High concentration or 4 Hrs Low concentration; the last being perfect for work spaces, healthcare facilities or during a good night sleep.
Our nebulizer uses a whisper-quiet long-lasting air pump that blows air over a glass suction tube that is submerged in the oil reservoir, the air-flow will atomize the essential oil and spreads it into millions of micro-particles. The scent and light buttons are TOUCH ONLY; just swipe finger over the indicated area to operate the device. The essential oil diffuser does not use batteries and can be connected to USB connection.
Operation in only a few simple steps, insert the nebulizer glass into the base, add a minimum of 10 drops of an oil or blend of your choosing, place the glass spray nozzle on top, plug in, touch the start button and voila! Instant pure cool mist with soft, subtle aromas. You can add up to 30 ml of your favorite pure oil.
Make your own blend
The quantity of pure essential oil that needs to administered will depend on the type of oil used. A minimum of 10-drops for a 2-hour medium cycle appears to be a good benchmark. The diffuser is also very suitable to nebulize your own blended mix of various oils. For all nebulizers the two glass tubes inside the main canister can’t be submerged in the oil as they would stop working and oil would leak into the pump. The Bushberry Mist Nebulizer can hold 30 ml of oil. Our nebulizers are tuned for a usage of 10 ml per 30 hours in 'medium' setting for the most popular steam extracted essential oil in the USA, Lavender
No added unwanted humidity
Enjoy pure essential oil in winter
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.