Art of Coloring Disney Princess: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity and Relaxation Hardcover – Nov 10 2015
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I had this on pre-order and it arrived about 4 days after the release date even though I had prime and it qualifies for prime.
The images are fun and take me back to being a little girl and dreaming and singing about being a Disney princess; however, I wisht here were more Princess styles to colour rather than patterns. I would say about 40% of the book is pictures of the Princesses and the other 60% are patterns - some do have to do with the stories, others are just patterns.
Most recent customer reviews
Trop de double-pages... les dessins sont pas super. Pas trop de mon gout mais certains aimeront!Published 17 days ago by Mariepier
i like this coloring book im a big disney fan the pages are great very nice to coloring in keep up the good workPublished 1 month ago by Neil Coyne
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Animation
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Colouring Books for Grown-Ups
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Decorating
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Culture
- Books > Self-Help > Art Therapy & Relaxation
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity