The Art of the Global Gateway: Strategies for Successful Multilingual Navigation Paperback – Sep 14 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Yunker is the founder of Byte Level Research, a web content strategy firm. He has extensive web development and web globalization experience in a number of languages. In addition to Byte Level, he currently manages marketing and editorial web content for Pyramid Research, a business unit of the Economist Intelligence Unit. He has helped such clients as H&R Block, Victoria's Secret, and Edify develop multilingual web sites. Additionally, he has advised a wide range of companies on overall web content strategy, including SAP, Wal-Mart, and Giorgio Armani. He is a regular contributor to several industry magazines.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing