The Art of Talking to Anyone: Essential People Skills for Success in Any Situation Paperback – May 30 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Yes, you can learn to talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere. And here s how.
Conversation is one of the most decisive factors in our success in business and in life. It s also an art anyone can learn with the help of a few simple tips, guidelines and techniques.
The Art of Talking to Anyone makes it easy. Using sample scripts, real-life situations, and surefire strategies, this all-in-one handbook provides everything you need to become a more successful conversationalist. Whether you re chatting with co-workers at a conference, meeting new people at a party, or just talking on the telephone, this confidence-building guide can help you jumpstart your own unique skills and make a positive, lasting impression. You ll be surprised by how easy it is to express yourself, how self-assured you ll feel, and how well people respond to the right words at the right time. Filled with ready-to-use conversations and useful suggestions, this life-changing book shows you:
- How to be universally liked
- How to listen successfully
- How to keep a conversation going and how to end one
- How to ask and answer questions
- How and when to tell jokes
- How to deal with difficult conversations
- How to charm and persuade others
Nothing reveals more about who you are than what you say. And no book offers practical and easy-to-learn keys to successful conversations like The Art of Talking to Anyone."
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Books > Education & Reference > Etiquette > Conversation
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Public Speaking
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation