- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 4.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 363 g
- Item model number: ANVA-0108-VE
- ASIN: B01161IL20
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 10 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1,224 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #836 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
ArtNaturals TherapeuticGrade Aromatherapy Essential Oil Gift Set8 x 10ml100% Pure of the OilsPeppermint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus
- 100% PURE - ArtNaturals Essential Oils are 100% Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and GC/MS tested. Analysis reports are available in the images and on our website. It is vegan and cruelty free.
- CARRIER OIL - Used with a carrier oil for massage, its clean, refreshing scent helps ease the effects of a long, vigorous day. Its renowned healing properties have been known to boost a variety of hair, skin and nail conditions.
- ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER - When used with an aroma diffuser, ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Oils wafts a rejuvenating, brightening scent through home or office, bringing relaxation, wellness, and satisfaction to your day.
- DIY - ArtNaturals offers a wide variety of DIY essential oil recipes that can be found in our storefront. From home to outdoors, and well being to skincare, we have a recipe that is perfect for you.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - ArtNaturals offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Try it risk free with no questions asked and top customer service. You have nothing to lose and your health to gain.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Top 8 Essential Oil
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
artnaturals strongly believes in the power of our natural senses, which is why we integrate aromatherapy and essential oils throughout our growing collection of naturally-focused products.
Our sense of smell is primal, used to warn us against dangers and even help us find food. Scents are known to conjure up memories, and the aroma of food is also a vital part of how we experience flavor. But beyond these everyday uses, our sense of smell can be used to promote well being through the use of pure essential oils.
At artnaturals, we know that our sense of smell can be an important tool in the pursuit of physical and spiritual harmony. By using the oldest of our senses, along with the ancient knowledge of plants, it is now possible to balance our minds, bodies and spirits the way our ancestors once did. The human race has been utilizing plants for their medicinal properties for over 5000 years, and at artnaturals we have drawn inspiration from this tradition in choosing some of the most beneficial plant oils to offer our community.
True to its name, an essential oil is the "essence" of any given plant. It is a highly concentrated liquid derived from a plant's flower, wood, leaf, nut, bark, root, seed, peel, or rind. Most essential oils contain a variety of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, and other revitalizing and healing components. Once extracted from the plant, the oils can be used in a vast number of ways, many of which you yourself can benefit from.
The use of essential oil for health and wellness has been around for centuries. Historians believe that the earliest known use of essential oil dates back to ancient Egypt, though this age-old healing practice can be found throughout history in cultures all over the world. Today, in a world with a growing demand for organic and natural products, it’s no wonder that these oils have recently been exploding in popularity. You can now find everything from infused shampoos to household cleaners at your local grocery store; quality sources of these potent extracts are easier to find than ever.
Essential Oils are widely renowned for its ability to help improve sleep and insomnia. Multiple studies have shown those who used lavender oil displayed a significant improvement in sleep quality when compared to the control group. Plus unlike most sedative drugs, Essential oils does not cause any unwanted side effects and promotes general mental and physical health.
- Frankincense Essential Oil calms, fights fatigue, and increases circulation. Used with a carrier oil, it helps heal eczema, psoriasis and dandruff, all alongside that lovely scent.
- Lavender Essential Oil’s delightful fragrance reduces stress and creates a warm and welcoming environment. Used with a carrier oil, it helps heal minor burns, cuts, insect bites / bee stings, eczema, dandruff, dry skin, and soothes anxiety.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil used in a diffuser or humidifier, befriends the weary cold and flu sufferer, and a few drops in shampoo or conditioner revs up your scalp and fights dandruff.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil fights bacteria and other microbes, deodorizes, deters insects, and its fragrance lifts spirits and soothes anxiety and depressions.
- Peppermint Essential Oil used as directed, can calm indigestion, relieve sinus congestion and headaches, and rev up energy levels. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for use with a carrier oil to massage tired, achy muscles.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a wonderfully uplifting scent, used in diffuser or vaporizer. Used with a carrier oil and as directed, it perks up dull skin and is healing for mouth and gums.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is in a class by itself when it comes to fighting infection, fungus and acne—and blends to become a phenomenal beauty product as well.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is invigorating, refreshing and stimulating. Used with a carrier oil for massage, it helps to relieve arthritis pain. Its antiseptic properties make it a natural healer, and it is believed to help improve memory.
Diffuser: Add 5-7 drops of an oil or oil blend of your choice to diffuser.
Sugar Scrub: ½ cup Sugar (white or brown), ½ cup Coconut or Jojoba Oil, 5-7 drops of an oil or oil blend of your choice.
Linens and clothes spray: Add 5- 7 drops of an oil or oil blend of your choice to a 4 oz spray bottle of water.
Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, all 8 oils will have a shelf life of approximately 2 years upon opening.
Magnet Box and Recipe Booklet
ArtNaturals essential oils comes in a unique and stylish magnet box. This box includes a foam liner seperating each bottle in transit to ensure that there is no damage to the product. Along with the box comes a DIY Recipe booklet that includes the uses, benefits and directions for you.
Leak Proof Caps
Our travel sized essential oil bottles use childproof caps to ensure that there is no possible way for your product to leak in transit. This cap will ensure that you always get a full bottle of your favorite oil every time.
GC / MS Tested and Verified
ArtNaturals Essential Oils are 100% Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and GC/MS tested. Analysis reports are available in the images and on our website. They are vegan and cruelty free.
Showing 1-8 of 1,224 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would like to order soon but hoping pricing will become more affordable
...5 Stars because I love the oils and they are high quality and authentic to what you would expect it to smell like
Also like the booklet that they send which gives you dozens of theraputic combinations to try
I would like to buy again but now $$$$
Want to see more reviews on this item?