- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 43.2 x 55.9 cm ; 4.08 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Item model number: 2WOM0066-80206-YWAL-14x19
- ASIN: B005N1XON6
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 1 2000
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #151,001 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
ArtToFrames 14x19 inch Walnut Stain on Oak Wood Picture Frame, 2WOM0066-80206-YWAL-14x19
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Comes with Regular Glass and a sawtooth hanger for wall mounting!
- Made of Wood - this one of a kind custom picture frame will enhance any piece of art you put in it!
- For other colors and standard sizes in this frame style search 'WOM0066-80206-YWAL-4x6' on amazon.com
- Fits 14x19 inch Photos! Actual Frame size (finished size) is 16.5x21.5 inches and the frame is 1.5 inches wide. Please Note: Actual color and wood grain may vary depending on the cut of wood and wood color.
- A rich walnut stain applied to this timeless frame combines quality style and affordability into one all-American classic. Natural wood grains are easily highlighted by subtle shades of brown and superior craftsmanship. The frame's casual blend of old and new makes this a fan favorite for decorative prints family portraits and outdoor photography.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : 14 x 19" | Color Name: Walnut
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This is a brand new 14x19 picture, photo, diploma, poster frame (meaning a 14 '' x 19 '' or a 19 '' x 14 '' print will fit just right). This 14 x 19 Walnut Stain on Oak frame is made of Wood, measuring 1.5'' wide, and 0.63'' deep, with a .375 '' deep rabbet (the space below the lip to the bottom of the frame). It is carefully made to the highest quality industry standards. This frame comes with Regular Glass. This Solid Woods 4 designer frame is a unique frame that you will not find in most frame shops. The frame is perfect to lighten up your most cherished picture, photo, art gallery, poster, photograph, painting, diploma, artwork, craft project, needle-point or more, yet modest enough to match just about any environment. This Walnut Stain on Oak frame works perfectly with black-and-white , and color pictures or paintings. Makes a nice Christmas gift! Please don't hesitate to browse through our policies and feedback. If you're not sure this is exactly the frame you'd like, feel free to use the search at the top of this page and search ArtToFrames to view our huge selection of wood picture frames, metal picture frames, and premade picture frames. Don't forget to add us to favorites, so you don't have to search for us again next time you need a picture frame!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Product SKU # - - 2WOM0066-80206-YWAL-14x19~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You really get what you pay for here. This is cheaply made. The wood itself is nice and the color is nice, but the back edges of the frame and the edges of the plexiglass aren't sanded or finished at all. The plexiglass was rough and flaking around the edges (it had clearly just been sawed) and the back edges of the wood were splintering in areas. While those are were annoying, they don't really affect the view from the front thankfully. The frame from the front is very plain, yet elegant enough. Unfortunately, who ever puts the stickers on these is not the brightest bulb. There was a sticker placed right on my plexiglass and it wasn't on the side with the plastic. When I tried to get the sticker off it left behind residue. Then when I tried to get the residue off I ended up scratching the plexiglass pretty badly by accident. Who puts a sticker, especially not one made for plexiglass, right on the front of a picture frame? Needless to say I am not thrilled, but luckily, with the picture I have in there it isn't too horribly noticeable. Basically though, this is a great cheap frame if you just need something basic but don't expect any perks like smooth edges or a sticker free front. Also be prepared to drill little holes into the frame to place the screws because it is indeed a hard wood.