Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 10.00 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Assassin's Creed Unity - PlayStation 4 - Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 24.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.04 (20%)|
- UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE: In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris
- A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD: Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities
- BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY: Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin. Full motion control with new parkour mechanics for free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings
- DEEP CUSTOMIZATION OF ARNO, THE MASTER ASSASSIN: Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities
- DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE: Carve through the stunning full-scale open world city, a feat only made possible through the power of an all-new game engine
- Platform: Windows
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: PlayStation 4 | Edition: Standard
Assassin’s Creed Unity
Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestone streets run red with the blood of commoners who dared to rise up against the oppressive aristocracy. As the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark on an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Unity, the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all-new game engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before, and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
Brand-New Parkour, Combat, and Stealth Gameplay :
Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin.
- Full motion control with new parkour mechanics for free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings.
- A reinvented fighting system provides a richer combat experience based on skill, timing, and flow.
- Enhanced stealth gameplay, including a new stealth mode, cover system, and crowd-manipulation techniques. Stay hidden, stalk your prey, and strike without warning.
A Unique Co-Op Experience You Must Play To Believe
In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris. Pull ambitious heists and take part in unique narrative-driven missions designed exclusively for co-op play. Sabotage an execution. Protect an emperor. Assassinate a Templar agent. Victory won’t be easy; you and your lethal band must rely on communication, coordination, and diverse skills to accomplish your missions, then vanish into the shadows.A Ruthless New Hero for a Brutal World :
Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities.
Deep Customization of Arno, the Master Assassin
Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities from a new, expansive skill tree. Become the ultimate Master Assassin.
Discover Revolutionary Paris, Brought To Life As Never Before
Carve through the stunning full-scale open world city, a feat only made possible through the power of an all-new game engine.
- Explore detailed building interiors and discover secret catacombs and sewers.
- Embark on ancestral missions, treasure hunts, murder mysteries, contracts, and more. The city is packed full of activities that will captivate for hours.
- Witness the chaos of the French Revolution firsthand and become immersed in the realistic, systemic crowds of up to 5,000 AI-driven characters.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- they got rid of the one-hit kills on counter attacks and chain kills. Combat is more challenging and you are encouraged to be more stealthy and use different attacks.
- amazing representation of 18th century Paris. The place is bustling with activity and ridiculously detailed. The lighting makes everything stand out really well.
- Co-op, for the first time, works surprisingly well. Heists are challenging and fun, with changing environments with each time you play.
- loads of glitches at launch time. To be fair they have really commited to fixing everything and lot of it already has been in just a couple of weeks. They're also giving people the DLC for free as compensation, which is both smart, and a nice gesture to the fans who had to suffer through this.
- Absolute waste of a story. It starts off mildly interesting and then goes nowhere. Worst writing in the series by far, even if not quite the snoozefest of AC3.
- Really dull mission objectives in some cases, especially the side missions. Don't try to 100% this.
- Stealth mechanic hasn't really improved despite its greater importance. Both Splinter Cell Blacklist's and Watch Dogs' were vastly superior, and the latter wasn't even a stealth game! Lots of glitchiness here as well.
- Lack of the traditional multiplayer modes like PvP or Wolfpack.
In short this game could really have used another 6-12 months in the oven, a new creative director that can rein in all the excesses and deliver a coherent story, and a better stealth system. As it stands it's 3/5 stars at bestt. Better just wait for price drop or AC: Victory.
To be fair, the game looks amazing. The graphics are unbelievably realistic, and exploring Paris has been the most fun I've had with this game.
All in all, I think it's a huge step backward from Black Flag or even Revelations. I just hope the next one is better.
Most recent customer reviews
Good Assassin's Creed game for cheap, I know this game gets a lot of hate but it's honestly not a bad game at allPublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
It is the las time i bought an assassin creed game . 'Ubisoft should take more time to make these massive game. We can feel the quality of the game suffer when we play.Published 29 days ago by Mike cots
Arrived on time. I enjoyed this gane and story more than AC Black Flag which I bought with Unity.Published 1 month ago by Ahmed_J
Been playing ac since they have been making it. And this was far and away thebworse one out of them. It's the only time I have never bothered to finish the game.Published 3 months ago by jeff renouf