- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Atlas of Real Time 3D Transesophageal Echocardiography Hardcover – Jun 30 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
After almost three decades of research and clinical development, three-dimensional (3D) echocardiography has become a valuable tool in the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease. Current approaches achieve 3D imaging with the use of matrix array transducers that allow physicians to realistically visualize cardiac anatomy and pathology in real time. These advances have led to major improvements in the accuracy of chamber volumes and cardiac structure quantification, as well as in their functional analysis, while miniaturization of hardware has enabled a real-time 3D transesophageal transducer. This breakthrough technology delivers images of internal cardiac structures that are of vastly superior quality.
The Atlas of 3D Transesophageal Echocardiography is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the normal anatomy of the heart’s interior structures as seen by this new revolutionary ultrasound technique. Normal cardiac structures obtained using 3D transesophageal echocardiography are presented and compared side-by-side with their corresponding anatomical specimens, focusing on both basic and detailed portrayals of the heart’s anatomic structures and providing examples of the most common diseases. This atlas is therefore written not only for cardiologists specifically involved in the imaging of patients but also for general cardiologists, since it offers a wider view of normal and pathological cardiac anatomy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Cardiology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Cardiovascular
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > Vascular
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases > Cardiovascular
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Cardiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery > Vascular
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Cardiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Radiology & Nuclear Medicine > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > Vascular