Atomic Bomb Survivor Data: Utilization and Analysis: Proceedings of a Conference Sponsored by Siam Institute for Mathematics and Society, and Supported by the Department of Energy Paperback – May 1 1984
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
JOHN D. KALBFLEISCH, PhD, is Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.
ROSS L. PRENTICE, PhD, is Professor of Biostatistics at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and the University of Washington in Seattle.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Communicable
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology > Toxicology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases > Communicable
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology > Toxicology
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Risks
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Infectious Diseases