- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Audel Plumber's Pocket Manual, 10th Edition Paperback – Aug 20 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Heres the real plumbers friend
This fully revised guide gives you plumbing essentials, illustrations, tips, shortcuts the lowdown on brazing, soldering, pipe fittings, commercial water coolers, automatic bathroom systems, and more.
All this and much more
- Includes tables, diagrams, and working drawings
- Provides necessary math and metric information
- Features a chapter on dental office plumbing
- Explains and identifies the right plumbing tools for each job
- Illustrates appropriate vents and venting methods
- Covers the Sloan flush valve, Oasis water coolers, the Sovent system, 1.6-gallon flush toilets, and solar system water heaters
- Useful for homeowners as well as plumbing professionals
About the Author
Rex Miller was a Professor of Industrial Technology at The State University of New York, College at Buffalo, for more than 35 years. He has taught on the technical school, high school, and college level for more than 40 years. He is the author or coauthor of more than 100 textbooks ranging from electronics to carpentry and sheet metal work. He has contributed to more than 50 magazine articles over the years for technical publications. He is also the author of seven Civil War regimental histories.
Mark Richard Miller finished his B.S. degree in New York and moved on to Ball State University, where he obtained his master’s and went to work in San Antonio. He taught in high school and went to graduate school in College Station, Texas, finishing the doctorate. He took a position at Texas A&M University in Kingsville, Texas, where he now teaches in the Industrial Technology Department as a Professor and Department Chairman. He has coauthored seven books and contributed many articles to technical magazines. His hobbies include refinishing a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird and a 1971 Roadrunner.
Joseph P. Almond, Sr., is a professional plumber in the trades and a long-time member of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks