Authentic Victorian Dressmaking Techniques Paperback – Dec 29 1998
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A reprinted dressmaking book from 1905 should not have it's title changed to include the word "Victorian". It's very misleading.
This book is for the S front pidgeon breasted style of Edwardian clothing only.
It does not even mention bustles, hoopskirts, fitted bodices, or any of the other key elements that defined Victorian costume.
This book does not include any patterns, but it does tell you how to alter and sew garments from existing patterns, and might be useful if you have some vintage patterns that you'd like to adjust and use.
I am highly disappointed and I plan to return this book.
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you for the book, it was in great condition and very well worth the buy. Inspired me to buy other types of its kind.Published on March 11 2012 by Umbracado
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion > History
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Textiles & Costume
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Household Hints