Authorship and the Films of David Lynch: Aesthetic Receptions in Contemporary Hollywood Paperback – May 8 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction * In the spirit of a textual historicity * David Lynch: the making of a post-classical auteur * Meanings and authorships in Dune * Critical theory and 'cruel jokes': principle of ethics and pleasure, and the reception of Blue Velvet * Twin Peaks: the rise and fall of a public auteur * Brand Lynch * Receiving Mulholland Dr.: 'a contemporary film noir directed by David Lynch' * Conclusion --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Individual Directors
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Entertainers
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Direction & Production
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Aesthetics
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy > Aesthetics