How to choose a car seat cover and support?
• Take a look at your vehicle make and year before purchasing a cover, as this will help you find the best fit for your car. This is important because the seat cover needs to be compatible with your airbags, car design, and so on. When shopping for car seat covers, for example, you’ll be able to enter your vehicle registration to find recommended seat covers for your car.
• Some covers will be customisable to suit the style and shape of your car's seats, while others will provide a universal fit that suits most seats. For a truly seamless, bunch-free look, you may want to choose one that’s tailored to the exact dimensions of your car.
• Consider what material is going to be best for your car. Covers are available in canvas, fur, leather, vinyl, and a whole host of other finishes. Take a look at how easy each material is to clean while also considering which material will complement your car’s interior.
• For added comfort while you’re driving, you might opt for a car seat cover with built in cushions, memory foam, or other support features.
• When travelling with children it may be worth considering heavy-duty car seat savers that are easy to clean up when there’s an accident or spillage.
• If it’s likely there are going to be spillages in the car or you’re frequently travelling with pets or children, waterproof covers could be your best option.