- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Puffin Canada (Sept. 29 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0670069337
- ISBN-13: 978-0670069330
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 1.3 x 27.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 249 g
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #66,167 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Awesome Is Everywhere Hardcover – Sep 29 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for The Book of Awesome:
• "Little things, it turns out, are extremely important to happiness, and The Book of Awesome will remind you of a thousand little things that will make you happier." --Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project"Neil Pasricha is to blogging what Jerry Seinfeld is to standup." --The Globe and Mail
• "Neil Pasricha is the guru of small joys." --The Toronto Star
• "Strangely heartwarming... perfect for rainy days." --The New Yorker
Praise for The Book of (Even More) Awesome:
• "This may be the greatest piece of literature on awesome the world has ever seen." --Justin Halpern, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Sh*t My Dad Says
• "This entertaining follow-up collection offers more reflections on life's little pleasures such as "Getting the keys to your first apartment" Pasricha finds fun in frustrations, going from grit to wit." --Publisher's Weekly
• "By showing how daily life is packed with thousands of small, bright moments, Neil Pasricha makes ordinary days light up with awesomeness." --Gretchen Rubin, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Happiness Project
About the Author
NEIL PASRICHA is one of the world's leading experts on happiness and the power of positive thinking. He is the #1 International Bestselling Author of The Book of Awesome series with over a million copies sold in a dozen languages. He has given one of the most popular TED Talks of all time called "The 3 A's of Awesome." He wrote this book to teach his son the power of attitude, awareness, and authenticity. Online: https://twitter.com/1000awesome https://www.facebook.com/1000awesomethings http://1000awesomethings.com/
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And in a world of children’s entertainment that has become far too focused on flashy, wiz-bang gadgets, the book’s focus on self-driven imaginative play is a wonderful change of pace. Even in the first read-through (of what will surely be countless times), it sparked fun conversations with my daughter about what it’s like to feel the warm sun or your face, or imagining the feeling of letting thousands of tiny grains of sand flow through your fingers.
This has earned a permanent spot on the nightstand and will be in steady rotation. A really fun change of pace from the standard story time and picture book, this is a Must Have for anyone with a young imaginative child in their life.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Times. Great way to reset a child's brain and help them relax.
ones senses.Read more