- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 10.2 cm ; 939 g
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Item model number: 727616172326
- ASIN: B00N528HIC
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 29 2014
- Average Customer Review: 338 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #39 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, 2 Pound
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- World's most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning
- 100-Percent Natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: additives, fragrances, animal products
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
How Aztec secret works Indian healing clay clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask.
From the manufacturer
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
History of Healing Clay
Clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile river and the Arabian desert over 1800 years ago, as part of her beauty ritual.
How to Use Aztec Clay
Mix Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar* or water. It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste - add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
* Use only 100% apple cider vinegar. Raw is preferable Discontinue if rash appears. For external use only.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Showing 1-8 of 338 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use it for clay facials (so calming) once a week or if I'm stressed.
I use 2 tbsp of apple cider vinager,
1 tbsp filtered water and
1 or 2 tbsp of the clay to create a loose paste and leave on for 20 minutes whipe off then use a little of the coconut oil and vitamin E moisturizer to it for added benefits to counter the dry sensation the facial leaves. Left over I add to the detox bath only use 1 or 2 cups of the mixture
1 cup of sea salt, clay and epsom salt
2 cups baking soda
this bath soak I cant praise it enough its so calming my daughter just gets one a week it helps her focus and it calms down her sensory over loads and makes her sleep very deeply for the week. If she misses a week it really shows with chaotic sleep habits ect. My daughter has autism so every little bit helps. The first 2 baths if your like me you'll break out but by the 2nd or 3rd facial it cleared right up I just recommend if you have problem skin like its written in the instructions use it 2 times a week until the issue clears up.
I'm very interested in trying to make the tooth paste aswell.
- ce n’est pas très cher
-c’est pour tous les types de peau
-Ça rend la peau vraiment douce
-c’est un peu difficile à appliquer mais c’est pas si pire (il reste des ptits morceaux d’argile)
-Ça durcie tellement que ça en fait presque mal
Mais les points négatifs pour moi ne m’empêcheront pas de le réutiliser et et même de le racheter
I've used tha product in the past and loved it and still do. Now my husband and mom use it as well so I bought the larger size. You only need a teaspoon for your entire face so this will last a while. For those concerned about the shelf life of the product, mine has a expiry date of July 2018.
Want to see more reviews on this item?