BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4-Port USB Charging and UK/AU/US/EU Worldwide Plug Adapter
- 【All-In-One Solution】Convert all countries' voltage to US voltage (110V), enables you to charge your devices safely when traveling worldwide. *Note: Not compatible with hair dryer, hair straightener, hair curler and electric iron.
- 【Charges 7 Devices Simultaneously】6A Output Charging; 4 USB charging ports with a combined 6A output plus 3 AC ports.
- 【Certified Safe】NRTL safety tested and upgraded hardware ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Comes with 24-Month warranty. Over-current, over-load, over-heat and short-circuit protection. *Note: USB outputs are completely isolated from the AC power to keep your devices safely.
- 【Travel-Ready Design】Compact size (6x3x1.57 inches) with 5 foot detachable power cable makes this power converter easy to pack and take anywhere you go.
- 【Worldwide Use】1 EU power cable and 3 international adapters ( US/UK/AU adapter) support outlets in North America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, Japan, China etc, more than 150 countries all over the world.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Maximum wattage: 200w
When simultaneously charging multiple devices, make sure the total wattage is less than 200w in case of over-heating or damage.
Please don’t use this power converter for supplying power to your hair dryer, hair straightener or curling iron regardless of their wattage.
Please don’t use this converter with appliances rated at coltage 220V-240V AC. This product is only able to supply power to 100V-120VAC products.
BESTEK Upgraded Portable Power Converter
The original power converter now upgraded with the built-in protection to ensure superior performance and safety.
Worldwide Power Voltage Converter
With the BESTEK Power Converter, your travel voltage worries are over. Convert overseas voltage from 90-220V to 110-120V and powers up your US electronic device safely.
Boasts 3 AC outlets and 6A 4 USB charging ports charge 7 devices simultaneously.
3 plug adapters and 1 EU plug cable cover the sockets all over the world.
MultiProtect Safety System
Safety tested to the highest standards
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Input Voltage: 90～260V AC
AC Output: 100~120V/AC
AC Output: 200W rated, 230W Max
USB Output: DC5V/4.2A rated,6.0A max (four USB ports accumulative )
Input cable: three prongs AC input cable with EU plug
Additional replaceable plugs: UK,US and AU plug
Certification: TÜV SÜD Listed.
Protections: Over-current, Over temperature, Output short-circuit, Surge protection What You Get
1 x BESTEK Power Voltage Converter
1 x EU Cable
3 x Travel Adapter
Showing 1-8 of 493 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- output is 110 volts even if you plug this to a 220 v source
- light and portable
- compact design
- multiple outlet which is a good feature when sometimes you are in a place where there is only 1 outlet source
- makes that whinning sound which can annoy you if you are a type of person who wants dead silent when sleeping
- don't even think of plugging your hair straightener besides most hair straightener are multi volt (supports 220v or 110v) read the fine label
- The device has a power switch and 1-2 second delay on power up when switching on which will make you think at times "did I plugged it right" or "is it broken"
1) It comes in a nice easily-identifiable case which made packing and retrieving a breeze.
2) All of the usb ports worked for all of our devices. That means we had 4 devices charging at once from one adapter.
3) It is sturdy and reliable. 6 hotels and 4 homes over one month. The adapters click in soundly and are solid plastic.
CONS: There are two cons to this product. It's larger than the all-in-one adapters, and it doesn't have a 3-prong european plug. This last point does NOT prevent you from plugging in anywhere, but if having a grounded pin is important to you then...
NB; It's a little silly to rave about an adapter, but previous to this I had one of those all-in-ones that you twist/push/slide. I brought that one along on this trip as well. OMG what a huge difference this product was. The heads fit better in many sockets (there were a couple the other wouldn't fit in, and after the first hotel we never even bothered using the other one.
Want to see more reviews on this item?