- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 15.2 x 5.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: HDMItoHDMI
- ASIN: B002BUDVC6
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 10 2009
- Average Customer Review: 1,088 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #819 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BIRUGEAR Premium Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Cable 1080p, PS3, Blu-Ray DVD, Xbox 360 (10 Feet, Black/Red)
|Price:||CDN$ 5.44 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Brand new EZOWare accessories, high quality gold plated cable,cable length: 10 feet
- Connectors: HDMI Male to HDMI Male ,1.3 certificate version and support up to 1440P
- Features gold-plated connectors, molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding. Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.Compatible with: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound.
- Transfer Digital Audio & Video signals at warp speed of 5 Gigabytes per second! A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.Compatible with: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound. Transfer Digital Audio & Video signals at warp speed of 5 Gigabytes per second! A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not tight fitting, it clips just fine as expected, it's been running between my PS3 and my Bravia 52 TV for month, no issue with any blurays or games, even with Avatar... I recommend definitely this brand and seller (fast shipping, got it 5 or 6 days after ordering)
I have GTMax cables with the red and black from a previous purchase and I can vouch their quality - the cables I purchased are NOT those cables. Instead, the ones I received were black, were very thin and could not handle 1080p.
The saddest part? I picked up better (and thicker) HDMI compliant cables from a Dollarama (a local dollar store( for CAD$3 and had no issues with them.
Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
However, this cheap ones do have their drawbacks.
I found them to be fine for a single direct connection with a display, but ran into problems when running them into a receiver (brand new Sony) then out again into the display.
The Xbox seemed to handle it OK, but the PS3 and the LG bluray player both got 'sparklies', pops and flashes both audibly and visually, indicating that data is being lost. If you look at the wikipedia page on HDMI, you can see that this is an established phenomenon with sub-par cables.
I just wish that there were cables that found a happy medium... around the $10 - $20 price point perhaps.
Most recent customer reviews
I've used this for over a year now. It's been great no issues at allPublished 7 days ago by Joe Grass
I did not recieive the item pictured in the advertisement but rather a lower cost and quality replacement. I also did not appreciate Ray Up's reply to my inquiry.Published 14 days ago by wapjac
Quality seemed ok, but no signal through cable so can't give it a good rating. It was dissapointing that it didn't work but was low priced so wasn't a bug deal.Published 1 month ago by Spudster65