- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.4 x 6.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 99.8 g
- Item model number: AF-100-3ZP
- ASIN: B00004R9TL
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 25 2012
- Average Customer Review: 284 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,071 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 7.89 shipping
BLACK + DECKER AF-100-3ZP Replacement Auto Feed Spool, 3-Pack
|List Price:||CDN$ 27.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 20.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 7.50 (27%)|
- Fits: GH400, GH500, GH600, GH610, GH900, GH912, ST6600, ST7000, ST7700, CST1000, CST1200, CST2000, MTC220, MTE912, NST2018, NST1118, NST2118, LST220, LST300, LST400, LST420, LST136W
- 30-Feet 0.065-Inch Replacement Line/Spool
- Factory Wound for Maximum Reliability
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn More
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Item Parcel Quantity: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Amazon.ca Product Description
The BLACK+DECKER string trimmer Auto Feed System (AFS) Replacement Spool eases the tedious work of hand-winding spools. Designed for use with Black & Decker auto feed string trimmers, the 30-foot factory-wound replacement spool features a .065-inch diameter line utilizes centrifugal force to automatically feed the cutting string while eliminating bumps and hitches. The AFS replacement spool is compatible with most AFS BLACK+DECKER string trimmers including: GH400, GH500, GH600, GH610, GH900, GH912, ST6600, ST7000, ST7700, CST1000, CST1200, CST2000, MTC220, MTE912, NST2018, NST1118, NST2118, LST220, LST300, LST400, LST420, LST136W
From the Manufacturer
The Black & Decker AF-100-3ZP is a 3-Pack of replacement spools that are 30-Feet of 0.065-Inch line. The line is factory wound for maximum reliability. This spool fits GH400, GH500, ST6600, ST7000, ST7700, CST1000, CST2000 and NST2018.
From the manufacturer
Hassle-Free Line Feeding
Tired of adjusting your string trimmer spool? Automatic Feed Spool AFS technology eliminates bumping for hassle-free line feeding that helps you work without interruptions.
BLACK+DECKER AF-100-3ZP 30-Feet 0.065-Inch Line String Trimmer Replacement Spool
Features + Benefits
- Fits multiple string trimmer models: GH400, GH500, GH600, GH610, GH900, GH912, ST6600, ST7000, ST7700, CST1000, CST1200, CST2000, MTC220, MTE912, NST2018, NST1118, NST2118, LST220, LST300, LST400, LST420, LST136 - so it's easy to choose the right spool for your trimmer.
- AFS - Auto Feed Spool, no bumping required.
- 0.065" replacement line and spool for your grass trimmers.
- Factory wound for smooth, reliable operation.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think you could wrap your own line, but due to the ease of using these (easy to replace, and perfectly wrapped) I’ll continue to buy them.
I've attached some photos of the spools as-delivered (they come with tape around them), and after empty so you can gauge the difficulty of re-wrapping an empty spool with your own line.
The MOST IMPORTANT point is the line feeds out properly. So it will cost you a little more than winding the spool yourself but the benefits are worth it in my opinion. You will also have a loaded spool ready to pop in when needed. Even better is it ships to your doorstep in days using amazon prime.
It's literally just plastic spool. Not sure if it's worth ~$10 given that I had to replace it after mowing a small backyard twice only.
Luckily I found a pack of 3 for $21 on Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews