- Shipping Weight: 499 g
- Manufacturer reference: fclo-liq-nf
- ASIN: B00G9QLAW6
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 21 2013
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,886 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
BLUE ICE Fermented Cod Liver Oil (Liquid 237 ml) (Non-Flavoured)
|Price:||CDN$ 63.99 (CDN$ 0.27 / milliliters) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Premium Quality, Fermented, Wild Caught, Cod Liver Oil, Liquid
- Concentrated presence of several vitamins that are scarce in modern diets and vital for a healthy immune system
- Fermented using traditional methods to preserve as much nutrients and vitamins as possible
- Raw, Organic, Live Food, Very Easily Digestible
- Ideal for the CrossFit Training, Paleo and Non-Grain Diets
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour Name: Non-Flavoured
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Cod liver oil has been known for decades as a potent immune system supporter as well as for improving heart function, glucose tolerance, vision, lowering systemic inflammation. It also contributes to bone health, preventing bone and muscle pain and joint pain, and is known to improve the quality of skin, both on the face and for issues of rashes and wrinkles.
What is fermented cod liver oil (FCLO)? Fermented cod liver oil is a cold-processed form of oil that is gently made from cod livers. The fermentation process allows the oil to be separated from the livers without damaging the vitamin or polyunsaturated fatty acid (omega 3/EPA/DHA) content of the oil.
Wht is the most important benefit of FCLO? The concentrated presence of naturally occurring fat-soluble vitamins: A, D, E and K2 that are scarce in modern diets. There are omega-3 fatty acids in fermented cod liver oil (FCLO), however, the cold processing, fermentation, and concentrated food-form of this supplement make it a much safer and more health-promoting option than isolated PUFA available in traditional fish oil supplements on the market.
a) The product comes with a plastic syringe. Do not squirt directly from syringe into mouth; the syringe is used to measure the amount of liquid for a serving.
b) A natural enzymatic, acidic activity is present in the FCLO. Although some may not notice it, you may experience a scratchy sensation in the back of the throat. This is considered normal. Try taking it with water or mixing with other foods or juice.
c) May become cloudy or solidify when refrigerated.
d) Store in refrigerator or dark, cool place