Baby Banz Adventure Sunglasses, Caribbean Blue, 0-2 Years, 1-Pack
|Price:||CDN$ 17.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- Silicone nose and brow piece is embedded into the glasses for added comfort
- Lenses 100-Percent uva/uvb protection-category 3 lenses offer high sunglare reduction and good uv protection
- Durable polycarbonate ophthalmic quality-capable of being replaced with prescription lenses
- Neoprene elastic strap matches chosen color of sunglasses and allows for flexibility, breathability, and comfort-side adjustable velcro allows for years of wear as the child grows
- Frame is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate
Frequently Bought Together
Plastic; plastic frame; plastic lens; non-polarized; Lens width: 1.75; Silicone nose and brow piece is embedded into the glasses for added comfort; Lenses 100% UVA/ UVB protection - Category 3 lenses offer high sunglare reduction and good UV protection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Maintenant, elle peut sortir au grand jour et avoir les yeux protégés contre le soleil.Cette paire tient bien et est ajustable grâce au velcro sur le côté. Le ruban qui tient les lunettes est souple et confortable. La couleur flash ne semble pas se délaver. Excellent achat!
This summer was a different story because my son hates things on his head now, but that's got nothing to do with the glasses, he's just a stinker (lol).
Will be using next summer for baby #2
Most recent customer reviews
Took way too long for shipping and a bit over priced but the product itself is excellent!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great! And baby seems to like them! She's been wearing them since 3 mo .Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
These glasses are great for babies with the velcro holding them in place.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very handy for my 3 month old that loves to be outside! He's so happy he can finally look around in sunny weather ha-haPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Cool idea but my kid, 7 months old, hates them and cries when I put them on him. His cousin, 14 months, doesn't like them either.Published 4 months ago by Natale