How to choose a bathing tub?
Bathing tubs come in many different shapes and sizes, with some specially curved and others with headrests to support your baby while keeping your hands free.
• Consider the size of the baby bath tub and the amount of water it holds. Some bath tubs are quite shallow, even when filled to the brim.
• If you prefer to bathe your baby standing up, look to purchase a tub with an extra wide rim that fits across your sink. Some bathing tubs are designed for single sinks, while others fit across double sinks and even across an adult bathtub.
• If space is limited, consider a fold up bathing tub that can be neatly collapsed when not in use.
• Convertible tubs adjust according to your baby’s size and are suitable for newborns, infants and toddlers.
• Look for slip resistant tubs, or even combine your bathing tub with a non-slip mat to ensure your baby does not slip.