Baby Sleep Book, The Paperback – Oct 26 2005
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for The Baby Book: 'Encyclopaedic, clear, modern and engaging... Among the best parenting books out there.' Junior --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
William Sears, M.D, and Martha Sears, R.N., are the paediatric experts on whom American parents rely for advice on all aspects of pregnancy, birth, childcare, and family nutrition. Dr. Sears was trained at Harvard Medical School's Children's Hospital and has practices paediatrics for more than thirty years. Martha Sears is a registered nurse, certified childbirth educator, and breast feeding consultant. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In the end, however, I still feel that there is something missing, that the pages were too simplistic. Ultimately, I'd say this is a good starting point to help you get a sense of direction, but not a final solution.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Sleep Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Sleep
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth > Sears, Dr. William
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth > Sears, Dr. William