- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Baby Sleep Book, The Paperback – Oct 26 2005
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for The Baby Book: 'Encyclopaedic, clear, modern and engaging... Among the best parenting books out there.' Junior --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
William Sears, MD, has practiced pediatrics for more than four decades and is an associate clinical professor at the University of California?Irvine School of Medicine.
Martha Sears, RN, is a registered nurse and parenting and health consultant.
Sears is a board-certified pediatrician at the Sears Family Pediatric Practice in San Clements, Calif.
Robert Sears is a board certified pediatrician in private practice with his father, William Sears. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University and completed his pediatric training at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. He is the co-author of The Baby Book (revised edition), The Premature Baby Book, and The Baby Sleep Book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In the end, however, I still feel that there is something missing, that the pages were too simplistic. Ultimately, I'd say this is a good starting point to help you get a sense of direction, but not a final solution.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Sleep Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Sleep
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth > Sears, Dr. William
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth > Sears, Dr. William