Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
Back To The Future 30th Anniversary Playstation 4
|Price:||CDN$ 29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Created in collaboration with movie trilogy co-writer and producer Bob Gale
- Features original movie cast members Christopher Lloyd ('Doc' Brown), Tom Wilson (Biff Tannen), Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker), and in special cameo appearances, Michael J Fox as McFlys of the past...and the future!
- Includes in-game access to exclusive content: a behind the scenes video featuring interviews with Bob Gale, Tom Wilson, members of the development team, and AJ LoCascio - the voice of young Marty McFly
- Your choices and actions change to story around you
- A classic Telltale game that lead to their breakout hits The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, and Tales from the Borderlands
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: PlayStation 4
Six months after the events of Back to the Future Part III, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley—driverless! Now, Marty must go back to 1931 to recruit the help of a reluctant teenage Emmett Brown in order to save 1985’s Doc from certain death. Can they repair the rifts of the past without accidentally erasing the future?
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am a huge TTG fan and feel like I have been slapped in the face by the company I have always supported. This was an obvious cash grab on their part to squeeze extra money out of this years BTTF day celebrations. The port is absolute garbage and runs like it. I would strongly encourage others to not waste their hard earned money on this abysmal port of what was otherwise a great game when it was originally released. Since I opened it to play it when it came out (only to have this horrible experience I described) I can't even return it for a refund and get my money back that I wasted on this useless, broken piece of garbage. They apparently released a patch a few days ago... I am so utterly annoyed at how this game was so poorly shipped I haven't even bothered to try playing it again. I want my money back! Whoever worked QA on this should be fired immediately and work somewhere far away from the game industry. The QA on this release is a total joke!
In short: I wish I could go back in time and tell myself not to spend a dime on this piece of trash that TTG saw as an easy quick buck to be had.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought it for my 12 year old grandson but it is bad in language and a lot of cursing. Original movie were for kids and why this cursin? Really bad!!!Published 7 months ago by Rich
Excellent game in the spirit of the movie trillogy that inspired itPublished 8 months ago by Bob Shaw