- Save 15% on all books purchases. Enter code PROMO15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Back Trouble: A New Approach to Prevention and Recovery Paperback – Jan 1987
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"I have found a terrific relief from the usual back pain I've had." -- Jim Dine, artist
"The techniques described in this book are remarkably effective in the treatment and prevention of back and neck disorders." -- William P. Burks, M.D., surgeon
About the Author
Deborah Caplan is a physical therapist who specializes in treating patients with back problems. She has successfully applied the Alexander Technique to back care for over thirty years. A founding member of the Center for the Alexander Technique in New York City, she is on the senior faculty of the teacher training program.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Physical Impairments
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Back Pain
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Chronic Pain
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Alexander Technique
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery