LED TV Backlight, RGB LED Strips 2M/6.56ft USB TV Bias Lighting for 40 to 60 in HDTV Neon Light with Remote.TV Light Strip
- 【Functional Applications】:RGB LED strip, mainly used for background TV decoration,customize your home with vibrant LED built the beautiful home theater area
- 【Multicolor & Modes Selection】: LED lighting, Controlled via IR Remote,Come with 24 key remote, has 16 colors and 4 dynamic modes, dimmable.
- 【Relieves the eye strain】: TV backlight, reducing the eyestrain caused by differences in picture brightness, creates a beautiful bias lighting when watching tv or playing games
- 【Strong Double-sided Adhesive strip】: LED strip,180 DEGREE foldable. Double-sided Adhesive tape with easy-to-tear construction, clean the surface before mounting the tape
- 【Safe and easy installation】: TV light, DC5V, powered USB, plug and play only, 4 * 50cm / 1.64ft for each strip, long enough for most TV and computer monitor.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Item Model: 24key remote Control LED TV Back Lighting Kit
SMD5050 chips,50000 hours long lifespan.2.5W led strip lights, equals to a 25W incandescent bulb.provides you sufficient brightness and saves your electric bill dramatically.
- Applications: LED Strip Light
- Color changeable: 16 single colors, 4 play modes, dimmable.
- Safety: By using USB Power,only 5V output, safety for human touch
- Energy-saving: Save up to 85% energy, 50000hrs Long lifespan.
-4 x 0.5M length RGB strip, with mini-controller and adhesive tape.
-1 x MINI IR controller: 16 single colors, 4 play modes, dimmable.
-1 x 24key remote: 8-10 meters straight line remote control distance.
-1 x accessory bag: 3pcs Connectors
- 40" to 60" TV and monitors,PC screen- Shelf accent lighting
- Kitchen led under cabinet light,closet,wine shelves
- Advertising back lighting,shelf accent lighting
- Wall,Mirror back lighting,ceilingand so on.you can imagine to put it any where you want.
★ This led strip is not waterproof,so can not be used in outdoors
★ This product uses the RGB LED beads, so the white is a bit bluish or greenish.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 278 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Packaging is compact (much smaller than I expected). It comes with a manual, remote and the LED strips (as well as connectors to join them together).
- Remote is just the right size and works perfectly (even if you don't have line of sight with the IR receiver).
- LED's are very bright (good thing) and will easily work on at least a 46" TV. You can dim the brightness if it's too bright too. They come pre-installed with 3M double sided tape so they're easy to install. You can also remove the tape if you want without messing up the LED's.
- Excellent customer service! Can't praise them enough!
Overall would recommend these to anyone looking for LED back lighthing!
- All settings are controllable via the remote
- The brightness has 10 incremental steps on the remote and you can easily adjust from very dim to very bright.
- There are enough color combinations to suit any theme
- Covers top and two sides on a 43" monitor (slightly longer, but it's easy to adjust them)
- Sticky tape works good and is not like super glue. I've removed them and adjusted them without them losing their stickiness, or leaving traces on the monitor.
- Connection via 5V USB rather than ac power with adapter is a big bonus, especially if your monitor has a USB plug in. Only thing is that the USB cord is short which may be an issue for some and require an extension.
Regarding the attached Pictures: My cell phone doesn't have a great camera so the low light pictures are not light accurate. The bias lights are not as garish and harsh as they look from my pics. They're much more subtle. This was the best I could do with a terrible camera and I just wanted to give an idea of relative brightness
Would recommend to anyone who wants a light they can integrate with a universal remote and have the customization features all at the same time.
The LED lights work perfectly for a home theater or gaming setting, turns on/off with the TV and the remote is a nice touch for color change. Very easy to setup and took 10 mins to line up the led strips and connect everything together. Works great on my Samsung 60" TV
- Easy to setup
- Uses low energy power
- Very bright LED's
- USB power cable a bit short and had to purchase an additional cord (based on where my USB ports are located on the TV)
Hope in future Maylit will be able to offer extension strips to accommodate this kit!
I ended up placing the second bend about 8 inches in from the TV's outer top left edge. I then used a shallow angle to get it out more to the edge of the tv as it goes down.
So on a 60 inch Samsung TV, I have it starting about 1/2 way up to the top right and then most of the top horizontal face extending around 3.6 feet with connectors. I also opted to put the lights facing the ceiling on top...as there is a bit of a shelf on the tv. This gives it a bit more brightness. My TV is just over the ideal 1 foot from wall range. So this product works mostly as advertised. You can do this with just the one strip and it works well enough. Brightness adjustments seem to do nothing (edit: after more testing and more time, i was mistaken about the brightness. The brightness and all other settings work well.)
Overall, i am happy enough with this purchase :)
I bought these in early fall 2018 because I wanted a cheaper option for backlighting for my main tv in our den. These LEDs came up as recommended from Amazon so i thought I'd give them a try.
Set up is easy, literally peel and stick and follow the directional arrows. It took me about 10 minutes to set up and have working. Honestly I am impressed. These little lights do what need to be done but they have a flaw.
Fast forward to 10 - 10 - 18, one of the extender clips you need to connect the strips is malfunctioning and now I've lost power to a vertical strip and have uneven lighting.
Might buy a second set to fix it if I can't get help from the company.