Backyard Beekeeper - Revised and Updated, 3rd Edition: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keeping Bees in Your Yard and Garden - New material includes: - The latest techniques in the battle against invasive mites - The 25 rules of modern beekeeping - All about urban beekeeping - How to use top bar hives Paperback – Jul 1 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
After receiving a degree in horticulture from UW Madison, Kim Flottum worked four years in the USDA Honey Bee Research Lab, studying pollination ecology. After that, he spent two years raising acres of fruits and vegetables, where bees played a large role. He brings this experience, plus nearly 20 years of writing and editing articles for beekeepers in the monthly magazine Bee Culture. He is the publisher of books on honey bee pests and diseases, marketing, queen production, beekeeping history, beginning beekeeping, and the classic industry reference, The ABC & XYZ of Bee Culture.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is well thought out and not repetitive with lots of valuable information. I know this will be a wonderful reference book for years to come.
Most recent customer reviews
I have reviewed the book previously and got what I wanted. Great reference.Published 8 months ago by Maria Cerullo
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Insects & Spiders
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Insects & Spiders
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Agriculture
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Biology