Bad Baby Names: The Worst True Names Parents Saddled Their Kids With, and You Can Too! Paperback – Mar 1 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Some of the names in here defy description. It's amazing to think of people actually being named things like Evil Blessing! And they're all from the U.S. Census!
I had a great time reading this with my kids on a recent roadtrip. Highly recommended to all parents: think of the names you could have saddled your kids with!
A perfect baby shower gift!
Even though this book is sometimes repetitive and boring, I still liked it enough to recommend you check it out of the library. Hopefully you won't be naming your child any of the more unusual names in the book like Gravy Cooks, Late Knight, Super Mann or Brown Rice. I found my eyes glazing and rolling back in my head reading list after list after list of names. I'm not sure how to make the format more interesting. The page layout was okay, but maybe a bigger book with a little more history between shorter lists of the names.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Humour
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth