Bal's Quick and Healthy Indian Paperback – Feb 15 2011
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bal Arneson was born in Punjab, India, where she learned to cook traditional Indian cuisine with her elders at the age of nine. Today she teaches cooking classes, has made multiple appearances on CityTV's CityCooks, and is sponsored by Cuisinart and Vollrath. Bal's new show, Spice Goddess, airs on the Cooking Channel and Food Network Canada this fall.
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
Readers informed me they were surprised to learn how healthy and simple it could be to prepare traditional Indian food. People wanted more recipes, another cookbook that would go into even more detail on the health benefits of the individual ingredients. Well, I’ve been inspired by my readers. This, my second book, is full of my newest, delicious, simple-to-prepare creations.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Can't say enough about this terrific cookbook. It's become my "go to" when we want something quick, easy and delicious. Read morePublished on Jan. 28 2013 by PW
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Baking > Bread
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Reference
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Asian > Indian
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Middle Eastern
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Fat