The Bar and Beverage Book Hardcover – Jun 11 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“…for any first-timer, it’s pretty much a must…an invaluable resource…well worth the money if you’re planning on opening your own place” (Class, April 2003)
From the Publisher
Since the First Edition of this book was published, customer attitudes toward drinking have shifted yet the basic elements of bar and beverage management remain the same. The authors have found that most of the bars and restaurants cited in the previous edition have had management changes, have moved or disappeared. The examples used in this new edition are either nameless or hypothetical. Prices, statistics and terminology have all been updated to reflect current trends. The Dictionary of Drinks, giving today's popular recipes as well as some old standbys, has been updated. The authors have also made it a point to discuss nonalcoholic beverages, designated drivers and the organization called BADD (Bartenders Against Drunk Driving). --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Food & Lodging