|Brand||Bar Keepers Friend|
|Product Dimensions||6.86 x 6.86 x 14.61 cm; 58.97 Grams|
|Item Weight||59 g|
Bar Keepers Friend 11533 Cookware Powder Cleanser and Polish 12-Ounce
- Specially formulated to remove tough grease, rust stains, lime buildup, and mineral deposits, and 50% stronger than our classic cleaners; Quickly removes food, stains, hard water deposits and tarnish from cookware
- This product can be used on Stainless Steel, Porcelain, Ceramic, Copper, Brass, Chrome, Aluminum
- KITCHEN USE: The best way to clean Stainless Steel pots and pans, glass casserole dishes, baking sheets, oven door interiors, tough stains on cooking surfaces
- BATHROOM USE: Removes the toughest rust stains and mineral deposits, cleans bathtubs and showers
- OUTDOOR USE: The best way to clean stainless steel grills, grill tools, camping cookware, rust stains and more
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In 1882, an Indianapolis chemist noticed how clean and shiny his tarnished pot was after ccoking rhubarb. Using an active ingredient that's found in the plant he formulated a talcum-smooth cleanser and sold it to the city taverns. So pleased were his customers with how well it worked on bar fixtures, the product was dubbed the "Bar Keepers Friend". The same non-bleach formula that put a shine to the brass rails of taverns at the turn of the century is used in households today. Proudly, still made in Indianapolis and contains no phosphates. Once tried, Always used.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cleaned out caked, carbonized milk from the bottom of a stainless saucepan in the seconds I was swooshing water around.
Definite chemical acid smell. It is oxalic acid after all. Doesn’t linger at all.
This thing is now part of my kitchen forever.
This stuff makes stainless shine to showroom quality. I even thought about purchasing dirty stainless pans from the thrift store and resell them after polishing them up with this product.
Highly recommended to keep your kitchen investment sparkling clean - cleaner than new.