- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Barron's AP Calculus, 13th Edition Paperback – Feb 1 2015
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
Table of Contents:
Topics That May Be Tested on the Calculus AB Exam
Topics That May Be Tested on the Calculus BC Exam
The Graphing Calculator: Using Your Graphing Calculator on the AP Exam
Grading the Examinations
The CLEP Calculus Examination
This Review Book
TOPICAL REVIEW AND PRACTICE
Limits and Continuity
Applications of Differential Calculus
Applications of Integration to Geometry
Further Applications of Integration
Sequences and Series
Miscellaneous Multiple-Choice Practice Questions
Miscellaneous Free-Response Practice Exercises
AB PRACTICE EXAMINATIONS
BC PRACTICE EXAMINATIONS
APPENDIX: FORMULAS AND THEOREMS FOR REFERENCEINDEX
About the Author
David Bock won many awards as a high school teacher of AP Calculus and Statistics and for many years was a grader for the AP exams. He also worked in the Cornell University mathematics department in charge of outreach to K-12 teachers. Dave now leads professional development workshops and summer institutes for The College Board and mentors teachers for the National Math+Science Initiative.
Dennis Donovan teaches AP Calculus AB and BC and AP Statistics at Xaverian Brothers High School in Westwood, MA. He is a College Board consultant for AP Calculus and presents one-day and two-day workshops and leads AP Summer Institutes. He is a grader for the AP Calculus Exam. He is also a T3 Regional Instructor concentrating on the TI-Nspire.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
They chose to "save paper" by omitting the answers to repeated problems between the AB and BC versions. As such, one must constantly go back and forth between the tests. (was that really necessary)?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > College & University > Advanced Placement
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Calculus
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Study & Teaching
- Books > Teens > Reference > College & University Bound > Test Guides > Advanced Placement
- Books > Teens > Science & Technology > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics > Calculus
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides