Basics of Game Design Paperback – Mar 23 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A ‘must’ for any serious game programmer or designer!
―Midwest Book Review, December 2011
this work is unique in its focus. … this book dives into the tables, charts, and numbers behind game mechanics that power game play. Each chapter ends with exercises that reinforce the material being covered and invites the reader to look outside video games for insight and inspiration. For students and professionals alike, this book can be a helpful reference and design toolbox. … Highly recommended.
―A. Chen, CHOICE, October 2011
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > Robotics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Computer Technology > Robotics & Automation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Robotics
- Books > Textbooks