Be the Deal Paperback – Nov 1 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An autobiography by the fabulously successful dealmaker, William Gladstone.
Through examples taken from the professional life of Bill Gladstone, you will learn how to approach the art of making a deal Â the perspective needed and techniques for closing a deal and how to improve your chances of business success.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It's also a fascinating story of how publishing used to be, and what it was like to grow up in New York in a publishing family. The book also has great insight on navigating the "energy of the deal". It's also helpful to read the book to get insights into how a major literary agent looks at a deal and publishing process.
I would rank this up with The Energetics of Business by Marguerite Callaway as one of the really good business books that look at the effect of energy/meaningful coincidence in deals and commerce.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics