- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Beach Stones Hardcover – May 1 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Josie Iselin is a photographer and installation artist. She holds a Bachelors degree from Harvard in Visual and Environmental Studies. Although her training is in traditional photography, she now uses a flatbed scanner and a computer, exclusively, to produce images. Her work has been exhibited at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Intersection for the Arts, SF Camerawork, and art galleries in and around San Francisco, where she lives. She is the creator of <I>Beach Stones</I>,<I> Leaves and Pods</I>, and <I>Seashells</I>, all published by Abrams.
Margaret W. Carruthers is the author of several earth science books, including "Pioneers of Geology: Discovering Earth's Secrets". She lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Painting > Still Life
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > How-to
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Nature & Wildlife
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Rocks & Minerals
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecosystems
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Rocks & Minerals
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Oceanography