Beachbody INSANITY: 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program
- Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
INSANITY Base Kit - DVD Workout
From the Manufacturer
Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 DVDs packed with cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. No equipment or weights is needed, and you don't have to be in extreme shape to do it. As long as you're ready to dig deep, Shaun will help you get insane results in just 60 days.
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you're made of. (30 minutes)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyometrics and sweat-inducing cardio. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’ll be ready for the next round. (80 minutes)
- Pure Cardio & Abs: Nonstop, extreme cardio workout. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. (20 minutes)
- Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
- Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you've ever done before. (60 minutes)
- Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ‘til they beg for mercy with power and plyometrics, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)
Four Helpful Tools
- Elite Nutrition Plan: A meal plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide: It's short and to the point, with just the information you need.
- Insanity Calendar: Allows you to track your progress through month 1 and month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- Free Online Support Tools: Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- 45 minutes, 6 days a week is very feasible
- workouts are hard, really make you sweat, but are manageable
- love the variety they include into the program, the calendar they give you, and the guidance on the food program
- overall, very easy to follow. we do it at home and it's quite easy to make space for it.
- I find this program much easier to stick to because I have a partner. Would be harder without a partner to stick to it.
Overall, we're really enjoying it!
The one negative thing about the program for me is the warm-up/stretch. It's the same everyday for the first four weeks and then the same for the last four weeks. It just gets a bit repetitive doing the same thing day in and day out and that's actually the part that makes me want to flake out and not do the program some days. But when I push through it I'm always glad I did.
I've done two rounds of Insanity over the past year and really do notice a big difference in my stamina once I'm on the other side. It's hard on your body though, so I like to switch it up and do other programs for a while and then go back to it.
Solid program and worth checking out if you're looking for a tough workout.
I was incredibly hooked, especially since I wasn't doing the same moves everyday. The first time I started Insanity I got to 7 weeks and unfortunately got quite ill and couldn't finish through week 9. I now pick and choose videos to include Insanity into my routine. Never boring, always challenging and always feels better after the craziness which is Insanity!
I Love Insanity!!!
Most recent customer reviews
This was an amazing purchase! Fast delivery! Such a tough workout! I've been looking for a video that actually produces results and this was it!!! Totally worth the
Workouts are brutal if you push yourself. Two weeks in and I can already see and feel results. Be strict with the meal plan too.Published 5 months ago by Shasha Coleman
J'A-D-O-R-E ce produit. Il n'est pas recommandé pour ceux qui commencent à se mettre en forme, mais je crois qu'à une certaine limite, il est possible de... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love Insanity and Shaun T. Really a great exercise program and love the nutritional guide that it comes with. Would recommend to anyone who likes a challenge.Published 7 months ago by Sarah Hunter
je suis super contente des résultats , il faut travailler dûr tous les jours mais ça paye.Published 11 months ago by valery burelle