Becoming a Personal Trainer For Dummies Paperback – Oct 1 2004
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“…This non-nonsense book covers every conceivable aspect of the personal-training industry…straightforward, informative and easy to read…” (Muscle & Fitness, March 2005)
From the Back Cover
Find out what it takes to be certified
Find your training niche and make money
Want to be a personal trainer or improve your existing practice? This fun, practical guide gives you the tools to manage your business; design and conduct professional, effective workouts; and advance your client to the next level. You'll find savvy tips on choosing the right certification for you, marketing your business, and obtaining the best equipment and support.
THE DUMMIES WAY®
Explanations in plain English
"Get in, get out" information
Icons and other navigational aids
Online cheat sheet
Top ten lists
A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
Study for certification exams
Attract, keep, and motivate clients
Manage legal issues and tax planning
Interview, hire, and manage employees
Expand your services
Companion Web site
- Go to www.dummies.com/go/personaltrainer
- See a complete list of titles
- Sign up for eTips
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you read the reviews, even the most positive ones say things like, "not what I thought it would be," or "geared toward people who are already certified." If you're already a trainer, the detailed instructions on how to write a business plan and market yourself could be quite useful. Otherwise, those wanting to break into the field can go online and find everything you need from this book in about fifteen minutes. Good luck!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > For Dummies Store > Business & Investing > Careers > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Health, Mind & Body > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > For Dummies Store > Health, Mind & Body > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Sports > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Sports > Training
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Coaching
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Training