- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Beginning Google Sketchup for 3D Printing Paperback – Dec 8 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sandeep Singh currently works as a project engineer in technical support at Energy Management Software (EMS). He has a bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering from California State University, Sacramento and a master’s degree in biomedical engineering from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. Sandeep started using SketchUp in 2007 after taking a class in product design and development where he learned how CAD software can be used to prototype models for biomedical prostheses and artificial organs. He found SketchUp to be the simplest modeling software to use and yet advanced enough to design complicated models for his own projects.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
someone who actually wanted to write a book for beginners using SketchUp could have used it. Posibble by the fifth revision the author might learn how to write a beginners book.
There is some interesting things, his revolving stairway was great but doubtful it would ever be printed in 3D.
The Sketchyphysics chapter was fascinating but again not for a beginner wanting to learn SketchUp for 3D printing.
I will never use Shapeways, I have a 3D printer on order, I need to learn SketchUp.
I should have headed the prior reviews but I thought it couldn't be that bad. Like they say you'll get more out of doing the SketchUp tutorials and just playing around with SketchUp.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > 3D Graphics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Printing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering