- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Behavior Analysis for Effective Teaching Paperback – Mar 5 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Behavior Analysis for Effective Teaching is an excellent source for prospective and current teachers, particularly for those who are struggling and wanting to improve. It is even a more useful resource for school psychologists and others who work with teachers. ... [It is] a unique contribution to the literature on effective teaching." - Larry A. Alferink, PsycCRTIQUES (November 2009), Vol. 54, Release 46, Article 4
About the Author
Julie S. Vargas, Ph. D. is a former third and fourth grade teacher. She taught behavior analysis to undergraduate education majors and practicing teachers for over 30 years. She is past president of the Association for Behavior Analysis International and one of the founding editors of The Behavior Analyst. Dr. Vargas has written three books and many chapters and articles on educational practices. She is currently President of the B. F. Skinner Foundation.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Behavioural Psychology
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Behavioural Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Special Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology