Being Heard Paperback – Sep 2004
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kelly Gorkoff is a former research associate for RESOLVE and a lecturer in sociology at the University of Manitoba. Jane Runner is the program manager for the Transition, Education and Resources for Females program, which provides a culturally appropriate and supportive healing environment for women and transgendered individuals who have been exploited in the sex trade.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By Josh Walker - Published on Amazon.com
I've used this book for criminilogy research papers, and its a fabulous resource. I would not that Kelly Gorkoff is not a lecturer at the U of Manitoba as this page says, rather she is a Professer at the U of Winnipeg, and having taken a course with her, shes a damn good one at that.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Criminology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology