Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth Paperback – Dec 12 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“One of the most candid, refreshing and funny books on pregnancy that I have ever read. I laughed so hard at times that I had tears rolling down my cheeks…Humorous and candid.”
About the Author
Jenny McCarthy is the former host of the enormously popular MTV dating show Singled Out. She has starred in many films, including Dirty Love, the Sundance 2005 film that she also wrote. She is the mother of four year-old Evan and lives in Los Angeles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
That aside, this book could have been so much better. Yes, it's refreshing to see a pregnancy book that discusses topics conveniently left out of most others. It just seemed like she threw the entire thing together in an afternoon. Or less. As I read each chapter, I kept hoping she would have written more or expanded on her experience.
Overall, it was very disappointing. I expected much more from her. Maybe the next one will be better.
Most recent customer reviews
Great book with personal insight that many can relate to, I love her honesty! A bit crude at times with details but overall a fun read!Published 7 months ago by Cindy E Walsh
Great book! Loved how real and honest it is. So good I couldn't put it down read it in one sitting.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this for my daughter in law who is expecting her first child. I leafed through it before I gave it to her and I was giggling and nodding my head at McCarthy's... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Annieo
A few laughs but reading about Jenny McCarthy's discharge wasn't worth it.Published on Aug. 4 2014 by CAMama
I read the whole thing because I had a chunk of time and the chapters were short, but it wasn't worth it. Never could muster any empathy for her despite being pregnant myself. Read morePublished on June 2 2014 by dschantson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Parenting & Families
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Humour
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology