Beninos Women's Formal Work Wear White Simple Shirt
- Button closure
- Material: Cotton & Polyester
- Almost everyone has a white shirt. Yes, white shirt is the synonym of popular, ordinary and leisure.
- If you don't pay attention to buying a skirt that is difficult to match in color and style, it doesn't matter. Give it to the white shirt! It can match your pleated skirt, wrapped skirt, A-shaped skirt and even fishtail skirt with a look that is not out of date.
- Matching pants is not to mention, this year's popular wide-legged pants, bell pants, straight pants can be combined with white shirt.
- White shirt can save all kinds of underclothes, but also make friends with your windbreaker, small suit, knitted cardigan. It's absolutely a tool you can't clean up when you wear it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 38.61 x 29.21 x 1.52 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : Nov. 3 2017
- ASIN : B0773F681T
- Item model number : 225 Black XS
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,537 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bust area is very tight. I cant barely move my arms up and down in this shirt. The arm holes and armpit area is incredibly tight on me, to the point where it is unwearable.
The quality is also not very great. I can see many lose threads everywhere and the buttons aren't sewed on very well.
Overall, I would not recommend this at all. Very disappointing.
I had to return these they were not wearable for work
Better than expected...but fits very small. I wish it had fit, it was for a costume. I will try to resell on the secondary market, or lose 30Lbs ;-) Perhaps I misread the sizing descriptions...or the sizing could be off.