Best Anti Ant Trap & Moat for Hummingbird Feeders - All Natural & 100% Safe - 5 Star Rated by Hummer Lovers!
- HIGHEST-QUALITY - Our hummingbird feeder ant trap is built-to-last, heavy duty, and made from COPPER (never cheap plastic that will quickly break and crack), so you can rest-assured that you're making a very smart decision.
- MOST-ATTRACTIVE - The beautiful copper that we use to handmake each of our ant guards is beautiful, timeless, and long-lasting. Its truly something you can be proud to display in your yard (and best of all, it looks 10,000% better than that ugly cheap plastic one your neighbor has :)
- LONGEST-LASTING - We're a small family business of bird lovers, and we take great pride in building each of these beautiful ant traps for you and your family. Ants can be a nuisance, but we love to help people, just like you, to kick them in their butts :) Humanely, of course..
- SIMPLE-TO-USE - Simply add 2-3 drops of vegetable oil to the cup, swirl it around to coat the inside, pour out the excess, and hang it on your feeder! That's it!
- Our Ant Trap Moats for Hummingbird feeders are proudly made by hand in the USA! Not China, like so many of our competitors. 100% Total & Complete Satisfaction, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee. Shop with Absolute & Complete Confidence that you're making a very smart decision!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Attention: Are You a Hummingbird Lover That's "Sick and Tired" of Seeing Those Pesky Ants Ruin, Waste, and Defecate in your Nectar or Birdfeed?
We are too!
After all, we're bird lovers just like you, and we understand how frustrating, bothersome, and wasteful it can be to have ants constantly swarming in your bird's food, every single day... day-in and day-out.
We can help stop those ants from advance in their tracks!
You see, over the last few months, our crazy team of in-house "ant remediation experts" have developed this awesomely effective, but 100% completely safe & , natural, & organic ant trap barrier for your hummingbird feeders.
Its brain-dead simple to use too... Simply add 2-3 drops of vegetable oil to the cup, swirl it around to coat the inside, pour out the excess, and hang it on your feeder! That's it!
We guarantee that your new ORIGINAL "Skinny Ant" guard is the simplest, quickest, and easiest-to-use, and best of all, we make each one by hand, right here in the our blessed USA.
You can rest-assured that we stand behind every single hummingbird product that we offer, and that you'll get the highest-quality & most beautiful ant moat ever in existence :)
Compare to Trap It, Perky Pet, First Nature, Parasol, Marjorie's Garden, Hummers Galore, Stokes Select, Woodlink, Deterrent, Songbird Essentials, Sani Moat, Aspects, Hummzinger, and Cherry Valley.
Trust us. Your hummingbirds will be the fattest and happiest in the neighborhood and will even start to invite their friends over for a quick afternoon snack!
You'll love your ORIGINAL "Skinny Ant" ant moat so much, that you'll want to buy more than one!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Anyway, this ant mote trap is one of the most effective I have ever used and is by far the most attractive. Now keep in mind that we normally have at least ten hummingbird feeders active throughout the season. It should also me noted that we live in the woods and that ants are a MAJOR problem for us. We do not use any sort of pesticides on our place so other than whacking the little critters one at a time, we really have no where to go as far as extermination goes. It should also be noted that I really don't begrudge ants a good meal. As a matter of fact I rather like the little guys but I don't really need them gumming up my feeders.
This beautiful little contraption uses vegetable oil rather than water which is great because during high summer the mote on most feeders will go completely dry several times a day. Not so with this mote.
It is made of copper but no enough copper to temp the copper stealing meth heads ravaging the country side in our area...besides that, it is difficult to see them.
The mote is easy to use, easy to hang and easy to fill and keep filled. It most certainly puts an instant stop to the ant problem. These motes are not cheap but as they work and work well, they are worth every penny spent. The are far superior to the plastic ones we have used from time to time in the past and the veggie oil is far superior to water.
This is a good product and we will eventually place one on all of our feeders.
It is just perfect for keeping the ants away from my feeder!
I got immediate results, and haven't seen a single ant.
The manufacturer recommends that you use vegetable oil to catch the creepy crawlies with this, but honestly I have just been using water. If you live in an area infested with ants, you know that water is the one sure-fire thing that will stop them (we discovered this when suffering a real invasion - we had to put our pets' food bowls in pie pans filled with water!)
It's very nicely made, appears to be handmade in fact. So far I haven't had any problems with it turning green or black, which is sometimes an issue with items manufactured out of copper. You can get cheaper ant moats, but this is one that I'd hazard you'll have for years and years as opposed to the plastic ones breaking and cracking. Buy with confidence.