countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on January 27, 2013
I've tried five recipes, and they have all been delicious! This is the only book I bought with my new Zojirushi breadmaker and I think it's all I will ever need.
on July 18, 2017
Have had great success with the bread recipes I have tried so far.
on December 26, 2010
This book is exactly what I was looking for. There are so many recipes that I love. Every one that I have tried has been a success!
on November 24, 2011
I ordered the book because of the reviews I read about it; very detailed recipes and loaded with content however the machine to be used is the 2lb. mach not the mini 1 lbr. that we bought; Amazon very good about accepting it back and refunding the price.
on February 10, 2013
Sadly most of the recipes call for four eggs and many of us who must go gluten free are also sensitive to dairy
and eggs. So the high percentage in each recipe makes it unusable.
There is only one recipe in the entire book that is diary free.
on May 21, 2015
Great recipe options, but I find I need to allow my bread to rise outside the bread machine to get great results... so I am back to many of the old fashioned methods of handling ... also, gluten free bread needs to rise significantly longer (1/2times) to get a really soft bread and adding chia and ground flax also helps with the texture.....
on August 11, 2014
We bought this book to compliment our new Zojirushi Virtuoso Bread machine as we are trying to make all our own bread now. This saves 50% on the price of every loaf. We were buying the 300 Best Canadian Bread Machine recipes book and this book adds on Gluten free breads my sister in law has celiac disease so we need to be able to accommodate a Gluten free diet sometimes and this book certainly looks like it is the answer.
on March 28, 2017
Terrible , not worth the money
on March 16, 2015
Started off making the Raisin Bread and you would never know it was gluten free. It was amazing. The tips were great for example taking out the mixing blade once it was done mixing.Looking forward to trying more recipe's from this book. Hopefully they will be as tasty as the first one I tried!

Another nice thing is, I didn't need to adjust any recipes and it wasn't specific to a particular brand of bread machine like other books. I have a Cuisinart Bread Machine with the gluten free option and worked perfectly and wasn't as expensive as the machine other books are written specifically for. The only draw back is the different types of flours you have to buy but luckily can find them either at a local store, health store or online.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to make their own bread who is celiac or gluten intolerant.
on February 15, 2013
Was looking for a book with recipes WITHOUT wheat, it is only gluten free... + a lot of other ingredients that I need to buy, flour that is not available at the market... If you are a wheat belly fan than all ingrédients in this book is against the philosophy... did not want to send it back, cost more on shipping than the book itself... Did not even try one.